Life Insurance Living Benefits
However, most of our policies offer benefits you can use while you’re still living, which is why they are called Living Benefits.
Living benefits advance up to 95% of your death benefit. The death benefit is the amount of money the insurance will pay your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
Example of Joseph our valued client, that recently needed to use his living benefits:
Joseph got diagnosed a serious illness earlier this year. He made use of his living benefit because his medical insurance didn’t cover his medications. he needed $180,000 to pay for medical procedures and medications. He was able to access 83% of his death benefit totaling $430,000 with this money he pay off his mortgage payed all his medical bills and had strength to fight against disease. Today Joseph is fully recovered and thanks to his $430,00 benefit is now debt free. The financial help he got with his living benefit he will never have to pay it back thats his money.
How it works: If you get sick or injured, you can collect up to 95% of your policy’s death benefit.
Example: You have a $500,000 death benefit life policy, and you get a cancer, stroke, or other serious illness the insurance company will pay you up to 95% of your money that’s $450,000! and it doesn’t matter if you fully recover in the future you don’t have to pay it back it is your living benefit.
We offer many living benefits which include, but are not limited to:
- Unemployment Waiver of Premiums – Your premium payments can be waived for up to 6 months if you become unemployed.
- Accelerated Death Benefit – If you are diagnosed with a critical, chronic or terminal illness, you can use up to 95% of your death benefit to help your family pay for medical and other expenses.
- Return of Premium – Get up to 100% of your premiums back if you outlive the term of your policy.
- Disability Income – You’ll get a monthly income for up to 2.5 years if you become disabled and unable to work. In some cases, this income could be up to $3,000 per month.
- Children’s Term – You have the option to get life insurance coverage for your children or grandchildren, which can ensure that they will qualify for life insurance later in life, no matter what health issues they may develop in the future.
If you’re interested in some or all of these benefits, fill out the form on this page or give us a call and one of our licensed insurance professionals will contact you as soon as possible.
Other Living Benefits
In addition to the benefits listed above, we also offer life insurance that builds cash value. These policies are most often used as college savings or a tax-free retirement income.