Get your affordable Term Life Insurance
It’s FAST & EASY to protect your family start today for less than $1 a day!
The death of a loved one is not just devastating emotionally, but it’s also a severe financial struggle. All too often, the financial hardship that follows, results in severe lifestyle changes.
Very sadly it often leads to the inability of making mortgage payments resulting in foreclosures (losing the house bank taking it back) or evictions from rental properties.
Term life insurance, is the solution that gives you peace of mind. For only a few dollars a month life insurance pays your family a cash benefit when you pass away. To help with the financial burden that comes after the sudden death of a loved one. Term Life insurance is the most affordable way to get the life insurance protection your family needs.
Real life example, young couple Elizabeth (25 years old) and Ray (32 years old) and their daughter Sarah (5 years old).
Ray passed away from Cancer; he had a term life insurance coverage with Mutual Of Omaha one of our trusted partners. He was paying $13.78 monthly for his $250,000 Death benefit.
When Ray passed away, we were happy to deliver his death benefit, to Elizabeth and little Sarah.
Life insurance helped Elizabeth; pay of her house, keep Sarah in kindergarten, pay Ray’s medical bills, and put food on the table for her and Sarah.
We want what is best for you and your family. We will do everything in our hands to get your family the affordable coverage they need. And make sure your story is not one of tragedy and financial despair.
Why is Term Life Insurance important?
Term life insurance is crucial during new life phases. Like starting a family, buying a home, or getting married. Because in the next 15-20 years that follow is when your family needs your financial help & income the most. They cant afford to lose your financial support. What would happen if you get sick injured or die? Will your loved ones have enough money every month?
We are here to help we offer a one stop solution, with options, including term life insurance. We build tour policy to suit your needs and your budget.
Life insurance polices are like a good pair of shoes, you don’t want your shoes to big or to small you need them just right for you. This is why we tailor your coverage, to make sure you don’t have to little coverage or an out of budget unnecessary expensive coverage. Our agents are experienced professionals here to guide you and recommend the best coverage fitting your needs and budget.
Our agents understand that, new life phases mean new needs, new budgets, and new expenses. Although no one likes to think about death, it’s important to consider what would happen if you died tomorrow.
- Could your family pay the bills?
- Could your loved ones afford funeral expenses?
- Without your financial support, how will your loved ones subsist, pay-off debt, pay bills put food on the table?
If you don’t have an answer to any of those questions, it’s time to get life insurance. We offer many policies; we’ll tailor a policy that will perfectly meet your needs and your budget.
Term life insurance will give you peace of mind because when it comes to questions like those – need peace of mind that your family will be taken care of no matter what happens in the future.
One of the biggest benefits of getting your protection with us is we include full living benefits at no extra charge. We are proud to include living benefits for our clients because they have saved 100’s of our valued clients families, from financial chaos.
A living benefit is financial protection that we hope you never have to use. It will always there if you get serious illness or even worse a terminal illness. Often when a person gets sick they cant provide for the family. Most our clients that have used a living-benefit is because they lost their job or cant afford medications. Many of our clients have used living benefit money to pay off medical expenses because they are sick and their health insurance only covers so much. Or to pay the rent or mortgage to avoid getting evicted from their homes.
How it works: If you get sick or injured, you can collect up to 90% of your policy’s death benefit.
Example: You have a $500,000 death benefit life policy, and you get a cancer, stroke, or other serious illness the insurance company will pay you up to 90% of your money that’s $450,000! and it doesn’t matter if you fully recover in the future you don’t have to pay it back it is your living benefit.
Term life insurance is a very popular choice for the following life events:
- Getting Married – Once you’ve chosen to share your life with someone, you’ve also chosen to share the bills. If your spouse’s income is not sufficient, to cover all monthly bills when you pass away. You need Term life insurance. We can arrange your policy to cover credit card debt, student loans, car payments, your mortgage and other expenses. Newlyweds often have a great deal of debt, so you can use term life insurance to protect your spouse and household. We work with a wide variety of policies, we can match your needs and your budget to a plan that’s perfect for you and your spouse, in a matter of minutes.
- Starting or Growing your Family – Having kids can be very exciting, but children also bring an entirely different set of financial responsibilities. Term life Insurance will protect your children financially. In the event of your death or disability, Someone will need to pay for: school expenses, food, clothing, and housing. If you Die and your income is suddenly not there. Having insurance for your loved ones is vital to their future. In most cases, term life insurance is affordable and only takes $1-3 a day to leave a very substantial cash benefit for your family. We’ll understand your budget and will work with you to get you quality coverage that fits your needs.
- Buying a Home – Many families use term life insurance to cover the home for the length of the mortgage. For example, if you buy a $200,000 home on a 30-year mortgage, it is wise to purchase term life insurance to cover the home for 30 years. This protection will ensure that your family will be able to pay off the mortgage if you pass away.
- Planing for college or about to start college – Complementary to all our clients we offer a 100% FREE scholarship. $5,000 value that you get immediately with the acquisition of your policy plus a $500 bonus.
- Elderly parents or loved ones with special needs – Often we have family that sadly wouldn’t be able to provide for themselves if we where to pass away. Life insurance is a way to protect them without having to save hundreds of dollars a month for a trust. With just under $2-5 per day you can get a $600,000 to $1,000,000 policy to make sure they are taken care of.
- Starting a business or acquiring a significant loan
If you are going through this events or plan on doing so anytime soon it would be the responsible thing to inquire more about life insurance.
The first step to protection is to shop around for the best price.
The easiest way to do that, is with one of our licensed professionals. Because we compare 70+ different companies, and find the best coverage at the best price for you and your loved ones. We also guarantee to make the application process Simple and fast & in under 10 minutes.