Get your affordable Term Life Insurance
It’s FAST & EASY to protect your family start today for less than $1 a day!
The death of a loved one is not just difficult emotionally, but it’s also a severe financial struggle. All too often, the financial hardship that follows, results in severe lifestyle change and the inability to make the mortgage payments often results in foreclosure (losing the house bank taking it back).
Term life insurance, is the solution that gives you peace of mind. Life insurance pays your family a cash benefit when you pass away, to help with the financial burden. Term Life insurance is the most affordable way to get life insurance protection.
Real life example, young couple Elizabeth (25 years old) and Ray (32 years old) and their daughter Sarah (5 years old).
Ray passed away from Cancer; he had a term life insurance coverage with Mutual Of Omaha one of our trusted partners. He was paying $13.78 monthly for his $250,000 Death benefit.
When Ray passed away, we were happy to deliver his death benefit, to Elizabeth and little Sarah.
Life insurance helped Elizabeth; pay of her house, keep Sarah in kindergarten, pay Ray’s medical bills, and put food on the table for her and Sarah.
We want what is best for you and your family. We will do everything we can, to make sure your family gets the affordable coverage they need.
Why is Term Life Insurance important?
Term life insurance is crucial during new life phases. Like starting a family, buying a home, or getting married. Because in the next 15-20 years that follow is when your family needs your help & income the most, and they cant afford to lose your financial support. What would happen if you get sick injured or die?
We are a one stop solution, with many options, including term life insurance. built to suit your needs and your budget. We understand that, new life phases mean new needs, new budgets, and new expenses. Although no one likes to think about death, it’s important to consider what would happen if you died tomorrow.
- Could your family pay the bills?
- Could your loved ones afford funeral expenses?
- Without your financial support, how will your loved ones subsist, pay-off debt, pay bills put food on the table?
If you don’t have an answer to any of those questions, it’s time to get life insurance. We offer many policies; we’ll tailor a policy that will perfectly meet your needs and your budget.
Getting term life insurance will give you peace of mind because when it comes to questions like those – you will have the peace of mind that your family will be taken care of no matter what.
If you’re going through or anticipating a major life change? make sure you have an appropriate life insurance policy that fits your needs and budget. Get a free no obligation consultation also check out the list below to find out how term life can help in your situation:
- Getting Married – Once you’ve chosen to share your life with someone, you’ve also chosen to share the bills. If your spouse’s income is not sufficient, to cover all monthly bills when you pass away. You need Term life insurance. We can arrange your policy to cover credit card debt, student loans, car payments, your mortgage and other expenses. Newlyweds often have a great deal of debt, so you can use term life insurance to protect your spouse and household. We work with a wide variety of policies, we can match your needs and your budget to a plan that’s perfect for you and your spouse, in a matter of minutes.
- Starting or Growing your Family – Having kids can be very exciting, but children also bring an entirely different set of financial responsibilities. Term life Insurance will protect your children financially. In the event of your death or disability, Someone will need to pay for: school expenses, food, clothing, and housing. If you Die and your income is suddenly not there. Having insurance for your loved ones is vital to their future. In most cases, term life insurance is affordable and only takes $1-3 a day to leave a very substantial cash benefit for your family. We’ll understand your budget and will work with you to get you quality coverage that fits your needs.
- Buying a Home – Many families use term life insurance to cover the home for the length of the mortgage. For example, if you buy a $200,000 home on a 30-year mortgage, it is wise to purchase term life insurance to cover the home for 30 years. This protection will ensure that your family will be able to pay off the mortgage if you pass away.
The first step is to shop around for the best price. The easiest way to do that, is to use a life insurance broker / agency like us. We compare 30+ different companies, and find the best coverage. We’ll make the application process Simple and fast.